||Demolished / Renovated:
||College / University
This location is a part of a large university spread out into several campuses, each focusing on certain areas of a broad education. The abandoned section is a set of buildings that were built on the site of an old abbey in 1930. These structures served the Applied Sciences, and consist of industrial shops, a wind tunnel, and chemistry labs in addition to lecture halls and classrooms. They are also connected by underground steam tunnels.
The university moved the department to a newer campus in the next town over, and although a few buildings are used, much of the old campus has been sealed off and patrolled regularly.
* Note: the name "Université de Dubois" is a pseudonym; the real name of this location is currently undisclosed.