yeah its good in respects that i get to care for things...but remember i have to put up with
-phone calls from arrogant/arsehole customers.
-really pissed off snakes, lizards, scorpions and spiders.
- every day i have to clean out, change the water and clean the glass of over 100 vivariums.
- i have to bag up 1000s of dead rats/chicks/rabbits daily.
-every other day all the lizards, amphibs and inverts need feeding. and once a week the snakes need feeding....not to mention the next day the 'cooked overnight' mice to be removed *urk*
- i have to order reptiles, their food and stock food for te customers every week.
- theres only me and the manager in my department
- im training my manager to do the job properly because i have 3 and a half more years experience with reptiles than she does
(although she IS lovely)
im not miaking it out to be a shite job cause i do love it. its just i have ALOT to do and put up with AND im only on minimum wage...these jobs are from the LOVE of it. psssscch.
*edit reason: i made a booboo as per usual!***