Once a manufacturing plant of upholstery and furniture and specific items for cockpits of planes used in the war. After WWII, this particular facility closed in 1946. They were a world-wide operations. Filing for bankruptcy and closing its doors forever in 2007. Now the township has bought the parcel and razed the main core. Only the foundation remains and a few smaller buildings. It will soon be a park.
Inside was a death trap